Friday, May 23, 2014

Introduction to Narugger

Because of my fascination for this wonderful Japanese manga, I decided to create this blog in the hope that I could guide every Naruto enthusiasts to be refreshed with some of the unforgettable, incredible and amazing events in Naruto world.

Welcome to my invented world, Narugger.I came up for this word accidentally, after combining Naruto and Blogger.

However, this blog only focuses to the Part I of Naruto manga series, beginning from Chapter 1 up to 238, as we could say that Naruto manga series has three parts as of now, including the unfinished chapters at the present time that leads to the paossibility of an additional part to the series. Each volume has 7-10 chapters or even more.

So far, Naruto manga series can be divided into three parts: Naruto Part I, which is the scope of this blog; Part II, volume 28-48, which skips to Chapter 245-454 and; Part II, volumes 49- currrent, which starts from Chapter 455 up to the present.

The scope is only limited to some of the things about Naruto that I wanted to focus on, especially those things that caught my interest and decided to share it with you.

So, welcome once again and enjoy this while reading.

Here are the lists of all posts included to Narugger.



Vol no. 3: DREAMS

Vol no. 4: HERO'S BRIDGE

Vol no. 5: THE CHALLENGERS

.

No comments:

Post a Comment